Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mothers Day Icy!!

Exactly a year ago we were blessed with Chillbrook Black Ice out of Chillbrook Kennels in West Virginia.  Upon arrival at our kennel in Cody Wyoming, Icy was quite taken aback by the perpetual activity going on around our kennels.  With six kids, several dogs, and visitors aplenty, it was a bit different than she was accustomed to.  However, after a few weeks this sweet girl settled in quite comfortably. Our plan was to add her into our breeding program, as we thought that she would pair quite nicely with our stud dog.  Waiting until she turned two, we bred her three months ago with our stud dog Chillbrook Dream Lover (Bailey). 

What a fabulous mother Icy has turned out to be!  Hating to be away for long, she is constantly attending to their needs and making sure they are properly cared for as only a mother can.

 She is a great reminder of how critical mothers are in their children's lives.  Not only do moms bring us into this world, they dedicate their lives to the raising, loving, and cherishing of their kids. George Washington says it well...

 "My mother was the most beautiful person I ever saw. All that I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her."  

Thanks to all the moms out there!  It's definitely one of the toughest job under the sun!!!  


 The hand that rocks the cradle is the one that rules the world! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment